• Deb Stevenson

Covid-19: Registration postponed

Dear fellow paddlers,

We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your encouragement and support in a changing and challenging environment.

This is a very testing time for all. We understand the varying impacts this crisis has on individuals such as employment, access to services and so on. Many countries are in total lockdown with limited access to banks, and whilst the payment method for registration is by Internet banking (e-banking/bank to bank transfers conducted from your home or office) we do understand that some countries do not have this facility in place and instead need to go to a bank.  

The Festival Organisers (AWTO Trust) has, therefore, made the decision, in conjunction with the IBCPC Future Festival Committee, to delay the opening of registration until 1 June 2020 (with the early-bird registration offer being transferred to the 1st June 2020).

As previously advised, we want to ensure that you are aware that registration will remain open until 31 March 2021, unless the festival is fully subscribed earlier. If you cannot register on opening day, then do not worry as you have plenty of time to do so afterwards. 

Supporters, individuals and part teams (as in you do not have a full team) registrations will open 1st July 2020. 

Most importantly we want you to stay well and safe and take care of each other and we sincerely thank you for all the incredibly supportive and encouraging emails we have received from so very many of you. 

Stay well, stay safe,

Meri and the NZ BCS 2022 Festival organising committee

196 views0 comments

Join our mailing list and never miss an update!

  • Facebook

© 2020 Website by Outcast Creative